Phone: 866.767.8533 Visit smartsignusa. Search $ 0.00 Cart.
Jefe De Estado Mayor
The Jefatura del Estado Mayor Presidencial was the office served by the General commanding the Estado Mayor Presidencial (EMP), a kind of Presidential Guard that protects the security of the President of Mexico, his family, and that of Foreign dignitaries visiting Mexico. The current Jefe is GeneralRoberto Francisco Miranda Moreno.
The Jefe also serves as the President's Chief of Staff, coordinating advisors, and taking charge of other logistical operations. However, it is mostly noted for leading elite members of the Mexican Army in guaranteeing the President's security.Members of the EMP are assigned early in the election to the candidates to protect them. When a candidate wins, he usually picks his chief of candidate security as his Jefe.
List of Jefes
- Pascual Cornejo Bruno (1952–1958)
- José Gómez Huerta (1958–1964)
- Luis Gutiérrez Oropeza (1964–1970)
- Jesús Castañeda Gutiérrez (1970–1976)
- Miguel Ángel Godinez Bravo (1976–1982)
- Carlos Humberto Bermúdez Dávila (1982–1988)
- Arturo Cardona Marino (1988–1994)
- Roberto Miranda Sánchez (1994–2000)
- Jorge Armando Tamayo García (2000–2006)
- Jesús Javier Castillo Cabrera (2006–2012)
- Roberto Miranda Moreno (2012–December 2018)
Casino Campo Marte Del Estado Mayor Presidencial
Estado Mayor Presidencial Mexico
- ^'General de Brigada Roberto Miranda Moreno' [Brigadier general Roberto Miranda Moreno]. imagenradio.com.mx (in Spanish). Imagen Radio. Retrieved 16 December 2018.