- Double Exposure Effect online, free
- Double Exposure online, free
- Double Exposure Blackjack online, free
Double exposure photo editor free download - Blend Me: Double Exposure Photo Editor, Double Exposure - Blend Me Photo Editor, Double Exposure Effect: Blend Me Editor, and many more programs.
- BlendMe: Double Exposure is one stop app for all your photo blending, photo enhancing and photo editing needs. It is easy to use and powerful app to get perfect result every time. You can merge your pictures from mobile gallery and for free to create stylish photo works like astonishing double exposure portraits.
- Double Exposure Effect Photoshop Tutorial (Easy) - Duration: 4:18. Photoshop Tutorials by Webflippy 278,699 views. Two POWERFUL Photoshop Cut Out Techniques - Difficult Selections Made FAST.
- Jun 15, 2010 The American reality television series, Double Exposure follows the behind-the-scenes work of two well-known photographers, Markus Klinko and Indrani. They are known for their photographs of everyone from Lady Gaga to Will Smith and have also been known to lend their services to some perfume brands, such as Elizabeth Arden, as well.
- Free Download Double Exposure Photoshop Action Double Exposure is a photography effect that is widely popular recently. You can do the same effect digitally by using this free Double Exposure Photoshop Action. Simply prepare your photo and play the action.
- €1500 Welcome Bonus
- €100 + 300 Free Spins
- 100% Welcome Bonus
On This Page
Double exposure is a blackjack variation in which both dealer cards are exposed. Naturally, there are other rule changes that favor the dealer to compensate. Although the house edge is greater than conventional blackjack, it still ranks as one of the best bets in the casino, if played properly. If you can find the game, this section will tell you how to play it.
The usual rules are the same as blackjack except:
- Both dealer cards are exposed.
- Dealer wins on all ties,except on a natural blackjack.
- Player blackjack pay s even money
- Player may split only once.
Rules that can vary include but are not limited to:
- Dealer hits or stands on soft 17.
- Tied blackjacks either push or go to the player.
- Player may or may not double after a split.
- Player may double on any first two cards or not.
- Player may split more than once.
- Player may or may not split unlike 10 value cards (for example queen and king).
Here are some effects of various rules on the player's expected return:
- Dealer stands on soft 17: +0.39%
- Double after split allowed: +0.32%
- Tied blackjack is a win (as opposed to push): +0.22%
- Player may split once only (compared to infinite): -0.71%
- Player may double on 9-11 only: -1.04%
- Player may double on 10-11 only: -1.44%
Following are some actual places that offer or have offered double exposure, the specific rules, and house edge. Sometimes the game goes by other names like 'Dealer Disclosure' or 'Face Up 21.'
Tropicana, Claridge, Taj Majal (Atlantic City): 8 decks, dealer stands on soft 17, double only on hard 9-11 and soft 19-20, double after a split allowed, tied blackjack wins, split only once. House edge of 0.66%.
Stratosphere (LasVegas): 6 decks, dealer hits soft 17, double on hard 9-11 only, double after split allowed, tied blackjack wins,split up to four times. House edge of 0.68%. Property removed the game.
Lady Luck (LasVegas): 6 decks, dealer hits soft 17, double on any first two cards, double after split not allowed, tied blackjack wins, split only once, jack and ace of hearts pays 2 to 1, suited 6-7-8 pays double. House edge of 0.26%. Property has been closed for years.
Circus Circus (Reno):6 decks, dealer hits soft 17, double hard 9-11 only, double after split not allowed, tied blackjack pushes, split only once. House edge of 1.47%.
Grand (Tunica): 6 decks, dealer stands on soft 17, double on hard 9-11 only,double after split not allowed, tied blackjack wins, split only once. House edge of 0.96%.
A note about the suited 6-7-8 bonus at the Lady Luck. The only exception to the basic strategy, when the dealer hits a soft 17, is to hit a suited 6 and 7 against a dealer soft 12.
The following tables show the basic strategy for double exposure when the dealer stands on soft 17. To use the strategy, look up the player hand along the top row and the dealer hand along the left column.
S = Stand
H = Hit
Dh = Double if allowed, otherwise hit
Ds = Double if allowed, otherwise stand
S/Ds = Stand on first two cards, double if after splitting and allowed, otherwise stand
P = Split
P/H = Split if allowed to double after a split, otherwise hit
P/S = Split if allowed to double after a split, otherwise stand
Double Exposure Effect online, freeP/D = Split if allowed to double after a split, otherwise double
Double Exposure appendix: The basic strategy when the dealer hits a soft 17.