If you need fun games to do with friends that wouldn’t cost you a dime and will make everyone have a great time, keep reading.
- Play thousands of free online games: arcade games, puzzle games, funny games, sports games, shooting games, and more. New free games every day at AddictingGames.
- Here are 15 games to play when you’re bored on date night and want to have a great time together. Many people think that “date night” means they have to get all dolled up in their sexiest gear for a night of pleasure with their lover. But the truth is, date night can be innocent and completely nonsexual too.
Several times, you hang out with your friends, and you struggle for ideas on things to do with your friends at home.
Dec 24, 2019 Being bored online is one of the curses that comes with the delights of the internet, but fortunately, flash games are an easy fix to this problem. Now that you know the all-time best games to play when bored online, it’s time to learn about more addictive games.
YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook are filled with videos and pictures of fun challenges you can do with your friends.
We’ve compiled a list of the fun games to do with friends and loved ones.
This list contains fun challenges you can do at home and entertaining games you can play at home without spending anything.
I have also included other fun stuff you can do with your loved ones.
These games are also a good way to increase your social media followers, because, let’s face it, everyone likes to laugh.
Fun Challenges to do with Friends
This list contains funny, cool, awesome and fun challenges you can do with your friends at home or in school. However, some of these games are dangerous, and you should ensure your SAFETY while performing any task/ challenges.
1. The 7 Second Challenge: The idea is simple of 7-second challenge – each of you gives seven tasks to each other, and the other friend has to complete the task in 7 seconds only. The person who can do most of the tasks successfully wins the game. The seven second challenge is a fun game to play with friends.
2. The Accent Challenge: It is one of the funniest challenges to do with friends. You both have to try to talk in a particular accent, film each other, and let people vote on the winner.
3. Rainbow Milk Challenge: In this challenge, you have to drink the entire jug of milk without throwing up. The last person to throw up throwing up or the first person to finish the whole milk wins.
4. Gallon Milk Challenge: Gallon milk challenge is similar to rainbow milk challenge. In this you have to drink a gallon of milk under one hour without throwing up. But, scientifically, it is impossible to drink a gallon of milk in an hour as our bodies are not designed to digest that much milk in a small time. This means that someone will throw up eventually. So, take this challenge with a group of friends and take lots of pictures of these glorious moments.
5. The Dizzy Challenge: This is also one of the funny game to play with friends. In this game, you spin your friend on the spot repeatedly until they start feeling dizzy and then they have to perform some task in the dizzy mode only.
6. The Pickle Challenge: In this fun game, you and your friends compete in eating the pickles and see who finishes the jar first. You have to drink the juice as well. Another variation you can make in this game is to give time limit and see who can finish the most pickle in the given time frame.
7. The Oreo Challenge: In the Oreo challenge, you and your friend are blindfolded and then you are asked to guess the flavour of the Oreo cookies. One who guesses the most flavour correctly wins the challenge.
8. The Internet Slang Language: In this you need to sit down with your friend and get your third friend to ask you the full forms of Internet slangs. The one who gives most correct answers wins the challenge.
9. Extreme Saltine Challenge: In this crazy game, you have to eat the highest number of saltines in a minute. Basic rule of this game is you can eat one saltine at a time. Also you can drink water but cannot dip saltine in it before eating. Since saltines are dry, it is very difficult to swallow and this is what makes this challenge fun.
10. Chubby Bunny Challenge: In this funny challenge, you have to put as many marshmallows in your mouth and you have to say “Chubby Bunny”. Put one marshmallow at a time and without chewing it, say chubby bunny and keep repeating process until you can’t say the word. You have to be very careful while playing this game as you can choke on the marshmallows.
11. Beans and Chopsticks Challenge: In this challenge, take baked beans in a bowl and use chopsticks to pick up the beans, but one at a time and put it in another bowl. The one who manages to take out highest number of beans using chopsticks in a minute wins the challenge.
12. Cross the kitchen without touching the ground.
13. Drink water until you are asked to stop.
14. Walk through the house without using your legs, i.e. you need to crawl.
15. Go to the roof of the house and one who reaches the roof first wins the challenge.
16. Ask for a girl/ boy whom you don’t know for date on a dating website.
17. Fill the tub with ice and cold water and ask your friend to get into it and sit. The one who sits for longer wins the challenge.
18. Shout and sing in the loudest voice that you can manage.
19. Walk with minimal clothing / underwear through the house.
20. Go to an ice cream parlour and ask the shopkeeper that do you have ice cream? This is one of the weirdest challenge.
21. Call some unknown random number and say :Run! I have the money!”
22. Draw the first person without looking at him/ her.
23. Do 15 laps in the pool without taking any break.
24. Go to the square of your town or city and start dancing in front of the crowd. This is the challenge that can be done when you are with group of friends.
25. Challenges to do on telephone: In this challenge, dial a number and call. Once it is answered say “Hi I am Mickey Mouse” and just hang up.
26. Water Challenge: In this challenge, one who drinks more water wins.
27. Chilly Challenge: In this one has to eat 5 hot red chillies in 20 seconds.
28. Taking turns to tell a joke is also a hilarious challenge. The funniest joke will be selected as the winner.
29. Memorize and Recite a poem to someone.
30. Make tongue twister and repeat them at least thrice to win the challenge.
31. Answer three riddles that are made by other friends.
32. Ask a boy to braid a women’s long hair.
33. Ask a boy to do makeup for a girl.
34. Interpret the meaning of song of another language that you don’t know.
35. Kiss or be kissed by someone of your choice who is setting the challenge.
36. Shout phrases that are written on a piece of paper by someone else and do not laugh.
37. Play a dress-up competition: In this dress up as something or someone from a TV series.
38. To say 20 words beginning the alphabet that player sitting next to you tells you. This challenge has time limit.
39. A player says a word and you have to say 10 words that are related to that word with a period of 30 seconds.
40. Statue: In this, you have to stand still like a statue for 2 minutes. If you move you are out of the challenge. Other players will try to make you laugh, sneeze, move but without touching you.
41. Make funny faces: The one who makes the most ridiculous face wins the challenge.
42. To eat something with your mouth, but without using your hands.
43. Do some kind of exercise and repeat it for 15 times. It can be push-ups, dips, jumping jacks, etc.
44. Doing skipping rope continuously. One who does maximum rounds without stopping wins the challenge.
45. Pani Puri Challenge: The one who eats maximum number of pani-puri wins the challenge.
46. Tie one leg each of two friends together and then organize race. The one who reaches the finish line wins the race.
Fun Games To Play When Bored
47. Dance to a song chosen by others for you.
48. Tell bad jokes or funny things until you make at least three people laugh.
49. Truth and Dare game: In this you have tell a secret that nobody knows about you. If you are facing dare then you have to perform some daring task which is told by the other person.
50. Say some strange speech: In this you have to tell a speech on some ridicule thing/ topic such as invest in grey stone, buying green shoes, men wearing skirts, etc.
51. Cooking competition: Preparing a recipe with one ingredient. The tastiest recipe wins the challenge.
52. Explain in detail how an unpleasant recipe is prepared. For eg: soup swamp, cream of worms, etc.
53. Dance with a broom or a mop on a song that others choose, until the song is finished.
54. Sing the song. This challenge can be played with your friend who doesn’t know how to sing.
55. Speak for about 2 minutes about an animal. In this you have to make noises also that animal makes.
56. Miming and gestures: You have to tell your friends to guess movie name/ actor name/ song but without uttering a word.
57. Flatter some stranger in the party.
58. Reply to some complicated questions but without saying yes or no. The success of this challenge is on the creativity of the players who make questions and also the one who answer it creatively.
59. Burst balloons by sitting on them or tightening them between stomach and the wall. The one who burst most balloons in 10 seconds wins the challenge.
60. Similarly, one who can inflate more balloons in a minute will win the challenge.
61. Balance test: keep something on your head (book)/ run with a glass full of water/ holding broom in palm of open hand and walk through the room. The one who reaches the finish line without dropping wins the challenge.
62. Jump with one foot for 10 meters without putting your foot down.
63. Jump all around the room with your hands on head/ touching nose, ankles, knees, etc.
64. Imitation: Imitate your favourite singer and make a competition between the imitators. The one who performs well and get maximum applaud wins the challenge.
65. Do the following action: hold your nose with your right hand while hold your right ear with your left hand. Then change, i.e. the left ear with your right hand and the nose with your left hand. This has to be repeated 10 times without error.
66. Couple task: Pick up your partner to take her to bed without dropping her.
67. Take out fleas from someone’s hair. This could be pinches, clips, hair pulling, ribbons, etc.
68. Move forward in a complicated way. Bend, cross your hands on your knees, then cross your right knee with your left hand, crouch forward and move 10 steps. If you fall, you have start all over again.
69. Puppet Show: Put a socks on your hand and do a puppet show with dialogues for at least 2 minutes.
70. Bindi Challenge: On a canvas a face is drawn. Blindfold your friend and ask them to put bindi on the centre of the head of the face on the canvas. The one who puts bindi on the right position without seeing wins the challenge.
71. Drink a bottle of soda or beer in a single stretch.
72. Crawl like a baby or behave like a child.
73. Make a show of ballet with musical background for 1 minute.
74. Inflate a balloon or pump it until it explodes. Others will cast a little water or flour into it to create fun.
75. Make a martial arts demonstration for a minute.
76. Blindfold your friend and ask them to name at least 10 objects present in the room.
77. Similarly, display 25 objects and then hide them. Ask your friends to write the name of all the items displayed to them. The one who recollects maximum number of items wins the challenge.
78. Ask your friends to write and list all the names of the railway stations on a minute.
79. Write name of 20 countries and their capital cities. The one who finishes first wins.
80. Say 10 names and surnames starting with the letter that is told to you.
81. Watermelon Challenge: Eat the most watermelon without hands in two minutes.
82. Give up something: Ask your friends to give up something that is their favourite for 2 days. For e.g. chocolate, alcohol, bread, etc.
83. Stay Silent: Ask your friend to remain silent for entire day or you can also make this a competition who remains silent for longer time.
84. Back Slap: This challenge is to show off your pain tolerance. See who can take the most slaps on their bare back. This is painful task. Be careful before performing this.
85. Tickle Challenge: See who can handle being tickled for the longest.
86. Banana and Sprite Challenge: In this challenge you have to eat banana and drink sprite immediately after that. This is supposed to make you throw up or something. The one who throws up first will lose the game.
87. Dress Challenge: In this men have to dress like a woman.
88. Sit on the lap of a stranger for 3 minutes.
89. Construct a strange accessory, like necklace of socks, crown of branches, grass or leaves.
90. Say 5 words ending in UTA, ULO.
91. Give a big hug in a circle. You must embrace and grab hold until all attendees are glued together with you.
92. Remove shoes and smell feet of everyone in the room.
93. Try to stand on your head.
94. Get on your knees and try to move around the room like an animal.
95. Stretch your both arms and hold a chair for a minute in each arm.
96. Start laughing without any reason until other person joins you.
97. Keep 3 chairs, lie down on these chairs with head on first chair and legs on third chair. Ask someone to remove the middle chair and you have to stay like that for at least 30 seconds without dropping.
98. Blindfold your friend, ask them to kiss on the cheek of three people and identify at least two people by the smell, texture of the skin, etc.
99. Take a cushion, pillow or any other object and kiss it passionately, saying romantic things for at least 15 seconds.
Free Fun Games When Bored
100. Lie down on the floor and perform a 10 crunches.
Fun Games To Play Online When Your Bored
These challenges will probably keep you and your friends busy for quite a while. When you’re done, try coming up with a challenge of your own and sharing it online. You never know you might just invent the next big internet craze!