Contributed by Seth Garrison
- Rags To Riches Makeover Game
- Rags To Riches Game Point Of View
- Rags To Riches Game Reading
- Rags To Riches Math Game
Rags To Riches Makeover Game
- 2 player game
- Card Deck:
- Standard 52 card deck (no jokers)
- The Deal:
- The deck is shuffled. Then a 10 card hand is dealt to each player. The remaining cards are placed in the middle of the table and used as a draw pile.
- The Play:
- The player opposite the dealer begins by drawing two cards; decides which cards to keep, then discards any two cards face down next to the draw pile. The next player does the same, and the play continues until one of the players wins. When the draw pile is gone, the discard pile is shuffled and used as the new draw pile.
- Collect 6 Rags and 4 Riches. The first player to do so, wins. Rags are defined as card ranks 2 through 10. Riches are defined as Jack, Queen, King and Ace. All the Rags must all be in one suit, and all the Riches must be in one suit, which can br the same suit as the Rags or a different suit.
- Example: 6 Rags in hearts, and 4 Riches in spades. The Rags don't have to be consecutive: they can be any 6 of the 9 available Rags, for example 2, 3, 7, 5, 9, 4. All 4 Riches of the Riches suit must be obtained - J,Q,K,A of spades in this exmple.
- Remember that the suits of the Rags and of the Riches don't have to match each other.
- The game may come to a point where the deck has been gone through many times and both players agree that they no longer wish to continue play. In this case, the players may agree on a draw, and the game ends.
Rags To Riches Game Point Of View
Rags To Riches Game Reading
Rags To Riches Math Game
May 30, 2012 Welcome, girls, to our Rags to Riches Makeover salon where we have all the beauty, make up and fashion practice for you to turn from a commoner into a sophisticated high life diva. Start the Rags to Riches Makeover make up game with a facial beauty treatment, where you have lots of colorful face masks and scrubs for a flawless and spotless fancy girl face.